I can’t help it, I’m a hopeless romantic!
One thing I can’t get enough of are love songs, especially the ones that make me emotional. You know what I mean – the lump in your throat, the teary eyes, the heavy sighs.
Here is a list of 5 of my favorites. Stay tuned for future posts with more songs!
(Each links to a video on YouTube)
- Love Story – Taylor Swift. I can’t leave this one off. It makes me feel all warm and happy inside. It’s how Romeo and Juliet should have ended.
- A Part of Me – Alex Band. This one gives me chills every time I listen to it. And that voice! My prefer the non duet version, but I couldn’t find that one on Youtube.
- Feels Like Home – Chantal Kreviazuk. This one was played a lot when I was growing up (living near Canada means you get all the great CA stations that focus on playing CA artists). I heard it again recently after YEARS of forgetting about it, and it was more amazing that I’d remembered.
- Winter Blue – Heather Nova. SO GOOD.
- October Skies – Waking Ashland. My twin sister put this on a mix CD for J and I when we first got engaged.
What are your favorite love songs?